Bomb Golem is unlocked from the Frozen Noon. It spawns one melee ranged Bomb Golem with high hitpoints and moderate damage. The Bomb Golem costs 8 mana to deploy.
- The Bomb Golem costs almost your entire mana bat, so it's best to deploy him when you feel a lull in your opponent’s barrage.
- Try to keep your opponent's troops distracted with other offensive moves to keep them from being able to focus solely on destroying the Golem.
- Once defeated, he releases his bombs that can then be pushed, hammered, or blasted into your opponent’s tower.
- Using the Puffer Bug correctly can give the Bomb Golem a giant boost.
- Bomb Golem was added with Badland Brawl's soft launch on 4/12/17.
- + Follow your Golem with a Puffer Bug to get an epic push into opponent's tower. See "Goldo Push" combo video here.
- + Push you Golem inside a Tornado to make it jump into opponen's tower.
- + If you can stick 2 or 3 Balloons on your Golem, you will make it fly!
- + Golem is strong as a wall, push a Wildfire on the way to burn all your opponent's clones easily.
- + Throw a Plain Bomb on his way for him to push it all the way!
|Mini Bomb Level