Puffer Bug is unlocked from the Jungle Dusk. It spawns one melee ranged Puffer Bug with moderate hitpoints and damage. The Puffer Bug clone costs 5 mana to deploy.
- This cute little bug can help get your clones into the other tower with a BIG shove!
- Keeps out enemy clones in the same way. She can delay them, or even push them all the way back into the tower they came from.
- Watch out, though! If your clones are behind her, they can get shoved right back in!
- If you land a troop right on top of your own Puffer Bug, the Puffer Bug's push force will send the troop flying even further towards the enemy tower.
- Puffer Bug was added with Badland Brawl's soft launch on 4/12/17.
- + Bomb Golem followed by Puffer Bug, see "Goldo Push" combo video here
- + Big Smith followed by Puffer Bug
- + Plain Bomb followed by Puffer Bug
- + Mini Bomb followed by Puffer Bug