The Shop is unlocked at Jungle Noon (Land 2). The Shop offers Clones, Eggs, Gems, Coins, and occasionally, Special Offers. In the Shop, most items can be purchased using gems or gold that you acquire while playing but, should you ever need a little extra, Gems will also be available for purchase with real life money.
The Shop will also have special offers on Clones, to help you upgrade them a little faster. Keep an eye on the timer, as these offers will change every 24 hours!
- Every day, up to 3 clones are present in the shop.
- The selection of Clones in the shop changes daily.
Eggs to Purchase
- You can buy Colossal, Crystal, and Ancient Eggs in the Shop.
- Eggs bought in the shop have no opening time, and therefore, can be opened immediately after purchase.
- The land number of an egg you get corresponds with your current Land. However, the price for each Egg stays fixed regardless of Land.
- Different eggs give you different rewards. Ancient Eggs even guarantee a number Mythical clones.
- The better the Egg is, the better the contents (more coins, more clones, and higher rarity of the clones) will be.
- The price of Gems depends on the player's country.
- There are 6 Gem bundles available to be purchased.
- There are 3 Gold bundles available to be purchased.
- Clones can also be bought in the shop using Gold. The table below shows a simple overlay of their costs. You can buy a maximum of 100Primal , 50Evolved , and 10Mythical in 24 hours.
- Land Offers are special offers that cost real money to buy.
- There are 10 different Land Offers, one for each Land (other than Lands 1 and 2). The Land Offer that appears in your shop corresponds to your current Land; for example, if you are in Land 4, the offer will be a Land 4 Offer.
- They appear for the first after you reach a new Land, and afterwards they will appear once a week if they are not purchased.
- The Land Offers are one-time special offers, so if you purchase a Land Offer belonging to a certain Land, you will never see it again.
- There is a 25% chance that a Land Offer from a lower Land is available, as a means of variety.
- Each Land Offer contains a fixed amount of Gems and Gold, as well as a fixed type of Egg. The Egg received contains cards from their Land and below, and opens immediately.
|Land||Type of Egg||Gems