Wildfire is unlocked from the Canyon Night. It is a projectile that deals moderate damage. The Wildfire clone costs 3 mana to deploy.
- Throw Wildfire onto the bridge to roast any enemy feet that touch it. The longer the enemy unit is on it, the more damage it will receive.
- Throw Wildfire onto the bridge when you anticipate your opponent is about to throw a Doggo Horde. It is very effective at dispatching the majority.
- In a pinch, throw it at your opponent’s Bomb Drone to keep it out of your tower. It won’t roast it, but it will buy you some time to deal with the Drone.
- The Bomb Golem is dealt a nice amount of damage with the Wildfire since it is slow moving.
- Wildfire was added with Badland Brawl's soft launch on 4/12/17.
- + Freeze your opponent’s units with the Icicle to keep them frozen in place while you roast them with the Wildfire simultaneously.